Sunday, April 16, 2006

I don't need no stinkin' RAZR!

Being Hispanic, I felt it was my obligation...my duty...to carry a blade of some sort. Well Samsung allows me to carry one that is allowed through airport security.

It's the Samsung A900 (affectionately known as "The Blade"). This is Samsung's answer to Motorola's ever popular RAZR. All I have to say is...Joo better don't tek it away from me or I'll cut you, my freng!

The specs are quite similar to the RAZR...same thin profile, bluetooth, 1.2 megapixel camera, etc. But for my personal uses, I see the A900 as the better phone. I am a Sprint customer, so this phone gets me access to Sprint's high speed EV-DO network. This means I can pair my phone to my laptop (bluetoothedly) and surf the 'net at near broadband speeds anywhere Sprint's EV-DO service is available. Lucky for me, it's all around Silicon Valley.

Coupled with a Jabra BT500 bluetooth headset, I can geek out with the best of 'em...or look like a crazy guy mumbling to himself who has a hearing aid. Do I care? Remember, I cut you, mang!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude it is a neural implant just like 6 of 9 from Voyager. Just look like you are communicationing with little green/blue men and trust me people will leave yus alon.

Ed Caggiani said...

Ummm, dude, it's "7 of 9, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix Zero One". And aliens are grey, not green or blue. Get your facts straight!

Anonymous said...

The one hanging above your office was blue. The one on your mouse pad had a bit of green. I remember well my son.

69, 79 does it really matter her exact position in the Unix matrix?

Boy, you would have tought that I had misplaced Felix for Quark on Deep Space 6.

Ed Caggiani said...

I think my head just exploded.