Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Jenny Craig: Week Thirty Three Results

Woo hoo! Lost 1.4 pounds this week, and that's with cheating one day with pizza ;-) So this brings my total now to 37.2 pounds lost.

I am now 1.8 pounds away from my halfway point. Yes, when I lose a total of 39 pounds, I have yet another 39 to go to reach my goal weight. I don't mind losing it slowly...easier to keep off that way. I'm learning to eat in a more balanced way, and to not consider my intake as a diet but rather a new way of eating.

That one day of pizza can still happen in the future, but not like I used to do it...pizza one day, burritos the next, then Indian food, then wings, then Taco Bell, etc. It's no wonder I used to have heartburn all the time!

This next week is all Jenny Craig (oh, and bugs on Friday...yes, a work event where we eat bugs...I'll post separately about that!), then next week we're off to Georgia and Florida where I'm sure the food will be delicious and plentiful...I'll just have to take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome job! It must feel great being so close!

Ed Caggiani said...

Thanks! Yeah, it's taken time but doing it slow is just fine with me!