Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I'm Getting Sprint's HTC Hero




Here are my top 10 reasons for getting an HTC Hero Android Smartphone from Sprint:

  1. I'm already on Sprint and have great service (great coverage in the Bay Area, and EV-DO is peppy. Also love the all-you-can-eat Everything plan)
  2. Flash support
  3. Oleoresistant screen (minimal fingerprints and face grease)
  4. Multitasking Android OS has potential
  5. HTC Sense UI improves Android significantly
  6. 5 megapixel camera is better than my current Motorola Q
  7. Android Market - Cool apps and more coming
  8. I kinda prefer real keys, but a soft keyboard will help curb the temptation to answer texts while driving. Sad but true.
  9. Wi-fi/Bluetooth/EV-DO/CDMA - Many ways to connect
  10. I hate Apple and won't buy an iPhone. And I hear AT&T is...not so good.

There are actually many more reasons I want this phone, including that my current Motorola Q9c is showing its age running Windows Mobile 6.1. Ok, yes, I have touchscreen jealousy.

Check out this review and the cool pictures of this phone. Looks pretty elegant. Personally I prefer Sprint's candybar version (above) to Europe's chinny Jay Leno iteration.

Is it October 11th yet?

No comments: