- I'm already on Sprint and have great service (great coverage in the Bay Area, and EV-DO is peppy. Also love the all-you-can-eat Everything plan)
- Flash support
- Oleoresistant screen (minimal fingerprints and face grease)
- Multitasking Android OS has potential
- HTC Sense UI improves Android significantly
- 5 megapixel camera is better than my current Motorola Q
- Android Market - Cool apps and more coming
- I kinda prefer real keys, but a soft keyboard will help curb the temptation to answer texts while driving. Sad but true.
- Wi-fi/Bluetooth/EV-DO/CDMA - Many ways to connect
- I hate Apple and won't buy an iPhone. And I hear AT&T is...not so good.
There are actually many more reasons I want this phone, including that my current Motorola Q9c is showing its age running Windows Mobile 6.1. Ok, yes, I have touchscreen jealousy.
Is it October 11th yet?