Down 1.8 pounds this week! Finally took off that vacation weight :-) So now I'm back to my halfway point...total of 39 pounds lost.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
This is just me goofing around over some slow jazz. One take, so there are mistakes. I'm playing my PRS SE Custom through my PodXT Live and into my laptop. Recorded it with the laptop's built in camera...not great quality...so I added the old time effects to make it look a little better :-)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
This phone was meant for me...it's on Sprint, which is the carrier I've been on for years, my 2-year contract for my old phone recently expired, allowing me to get the retention discount (basically same price as a new user contract), and it's Android, which has great potential! It's the perfect "eat shit, Apple" storm!
I've always said that the iPhone was revolutionary, but due to my irrational hatred of all things Apple, I'd never own one. Stupid, I know. But true. So I've been harboring some minor touchscreen jealousy for a while...until now :-)
With the recent announcements of all these fancy new Android phones on the horizon, I think Google is on its way up in the mobile world. Go Android!
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
- I'm already on Sprint and have great service (great coverage in the Bay Area, and EV-DO is peppy. Also love the all-you-can-eat Everything plan)
- Flash support
- Oleoresistant screen (minimal fingerprints and face grease)
- Multitasking Android OS has potential
- HTC Sense UI improves Android significantly
- 5 megapixel camera is better than my current Motorola Q
- Android Market - Cool apps and more coming
- I kinda prefer real keys, but a soft keyboard will help curb the temptation to answer texts while driving. Sad but true.
- Wi-fi/Bluetooth/EV-DO/CDMA - Many ways to connect
- I hate Apple and won't buy an iPhone. And I hear AT&T is...not so good.
There are actually many more reasons I want this phone, including that my current Motorola Q9c is showing its age running Windows Mobile 6.1. Ok, yes, I have touchscreen jealousy.
Is it October 11th yet?
Friday, October 02, 2009
Here's a pic of how my PRS Guitar tattoo is coming along. The first session was just the outline (left), and the second session filled in the muscle tissue (right).
The next and final session (scheduled for October 31st at the San Jose Tattoo Convention) will color in and shade the guitar, and finish up all the final details.
The artist (Jesse Deering from Lucky Stars Tattoo) is doing a great job on this! I came to him simply with a picture of my Paul Reed Smith SE Custom and the idea that I wanted it somehow coming out of my arm and attached with veins...and he went off and designed this!
I'll post another picture when it's finished :-)